In which we discuss...
along with, among other things,
- Two nursery rhymes from which, in part, “Wednesday’s Story” comes…
- Author Spotlight: Wole Talabi, by Christie Yant.
- Aesop's fables.
- October in the Chair by Neil Gaiman.
- Trapped in narratives
- “A people trapped in narratives and memories : facing pacification in the Great Lakes Region of Africa” by Tshimba David Ngendo
People are trapped in history and history is trapped in them. ~James Baldwin
- Devin Faraci. “Fandom is Broken”
- The ending of Jay and Silent Bob
- Some writing in response to Devin’s writing
- Michael Knight
- Why does Salinger’s Catcher in the Rye still resonate?
- Diary of a Teenage Girl