In which we chat with writer Sofia Samatar about, among other things…
- Enid Blyton’s Noddy books
- Getting lost in life and stories
- What it means to have a voice
- How we might use language to remember, and build, home.
If you enjoy reading interviews more than listening to them, you can click here and read a footnoted version of the interview.
If you enjoyed this episode, please consider:
- Leaving us a review on iTunes. It helps more readers find their way to our sound space.
- Supporting us on Patreon. If you pledge $3/month then you can receive a monthly newsletter from Chris in which he reviews everything, more or less.
Thanks for listening.